With Taxon Expeditions you are not simply a tourist – you are an explorer, an adventurer, and a scientist!
Discover new species of wildlife with us!
Always wanted to be a modern Darwin and discover new species of wildlife? Then join Taxon Expeditions! We offer a unique experience in the forests of Borneo for the untrained biodiversity enthusiast. Our experts will teach you the tricks of the trade of discovering, naming, and describing new species. You will enter the jungle with bug nets and jars, and emerge with previously unknown creepy-crawlies that you get to name yourselves in top-notch scientific journals.
What can you expect:
- Doing real research with real scientists
- Lectures and hands-on field research
- Discover and name your own new species
- DNA analysis in the field using nanopore technology
- Jungle trekking, caving, canopy climbing, night walks, birdwatching and more
- The most amazing animals and plants in the world
- An unforgettable experience!
Always wanted to discover new species of wildlife? Then join Taxon Expeditions!
Check out the details about the next course.
See the work we do and join us on our next expedition in search for new species in the heart of Borneo.
Please contact us for more information about Expeditions.